To the Owasso High School Libraries
Here you will find many resources and additional support materials. Mrs. Shuck at the West Campus and Mrs. Gallagher at the East Campus are ready to help you as you learn, read, and create. Our libraries are places of curiosity, critical thinking, and discovery. We have thousands of books, e-books, audiobooks, and reference materials. We look forward to working with each of you this year!
Databases & Resources
Our library resource page has quick links to all of the databases provided by our district as well as the state of Oklahoma. You will also be able to access our Destiny Library Catalog and the collection of e-books and audiobooks. We have provided a link to Tulsa City-County Library for even more free resources. Please contact Mrs. Gallagher or Mrs. Shuck for username and password information.
Please click here to access our library resources.
Both East and West Campus Libraries are available to 9th through 12th-grade students. For this reason, we strive to provide consistency in our policies and procedures.
- Student ID cards and ID #'s are used to check-out library materials
- Checkout period is 2 weeks
- $0.05 fine per weekday on overdues (renewal is available)
Printing and Copying
- Black and white printing is $0.10 per page
- Color printing is only available on approval
- 7:30 AM to 2:55 PM
- Many times, the library will be open for student use later than 2:45. Check with Mrs. Shuck or Mrs. Gallagher about specific days and times.