Oklahoma history will bring an understanding to the student about our state’s past and how it relates to today’s world. Current events will be related to Oklahoma’s history.
The Story of Oklahoma Revised 2ND Edition
*Folder with pockets (notebook paper in middle for notes)
*4 EXPO Markers/ 1 package Sharpies (medium or fine/ any color)
* 1 Box of Tissue
Make-up work is the responsibility of the student. Each student will have one day for every day absent to make up work. The student is responsible to find out what he/she missed and turn those assignments in on time. It is also the student’s responsibility to schedule a time to make up any missed quizzes or tests. If a student has an extended, excused absence additional time may be given upon consultation with the instructor.
F—59 or below
- Be in your seat when the bell rings at the beginning and end of class.
- Bring all required materials to class EVERYDAY.
- Participate in all class activities.
- Treat others as you would like to be treated.
GENERAL CLASS RULES
- ALL SCHOOL RULES APPLY.
- No electronic devices unless authorized..
- Be quiet when roll is being taken.
- Be prepared.
- Turn in all work on the due date. Late work is accepted one day late only for ½ credit.
DIRECTIONS FOR USING ONLINE TEXTBOOK
- Go to www.storyofoklahoma.com
- Username: SOkHiST72
- Password: oKHist84
- The user and password is case sensitive.